Signs are a critical tool for attracting business, branding your company, and ensuring that you are compliant with all local laws. From the smallest door sign to the largest outdoor billboard, there are signs all around New Jersey that are critical for building a business that is designed to last in the short and long term.
Here at Blue Dot Signs, we provide sign services in NJ that match the needs of every business. For over 20 years, our growing team has supported people and organizations both large and small, with quality sign services that helps ensure that you are able to grow your business using our custom signs.
What We Offer
Blue Dot Signs offers numerous professional sign services that allow us to cover all of the bases. Whatever you need, whenever you need it, we’ll make sure that you have the expert help that gets your message across. Our services include:
- Custom Sign Fabrication – It starts with our sign printing services. We have crafting custom signage in every shape and size, using nearly every type of material. Whether it’s a small printed sign or a huge, lighted, 3D sign, or a vehicle sign that attaches to your car or truck, there are so many different options for signs and banners, and our team is here to print every single one of them.
- Graphic Design– Our sign services are not limited to sign printing and fabrication. We know that not everyone has a graphic artist on hand with sign experience. That is why we offer graphic design as part of our sign & graphics services. Our signage design services make it possible for us to create neon signs, 3D signs, vehicle wraps, and much more, so that you and your designers do not have to.
- Sign Installation – Many signs can be installed on your own. But some require special tools or expertise. To make sure your signs are placed safely, and to ensure they are in the best quality condition, we provide sign installation services. These sign placement services are the best way to get any size sign in the right location for long lasting results.
- Sign Permits – Some signs require a permit to be hung successfully. We know that you may not have that experience, which is why we can also help you obtain the proper sign permits. These sign consultation services are one of the options that help set us apart from other sign providers, as they allow us to help NJ businesses get the results they need/expect.
- Sign Repair and Maintenance– Even the best sign can fall apart once in a while. Our NJ sign repair, sign maintenance, and sign restoration services keep your signs looking their absolute best. We can repair or fix up any type of sign and get it back for you in no time.
- Sign Removal – Of course, just as we can put up signs, so can we bring them back down. We know that any good part of sign advertising services in New Jersey sometimes involves removing the signs when they are no longer needed. Call us and we’ll get it down fast.
Blue Dot Signs is here in NJ to make sure that all of your sign needs are met, with a host of different sign services that are designed to help your business thrive.
Contact Blue Dot Signs Today to Get Started
If you’d like to learn more about any of our sign services, or you’d like to inquire about our pricing, please feel free and contact Blue Dot Signs today at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to provide more details, or get started on your project.
Frequently Asked Questions About Sign Design, Printing And Installation
Certain machinery does come with some limitations. That said, we have all of the latest in design technology, and can provide large format printing and other custom services that allow us to create unique and interesting sizes and shapes for you. If you have a design need, no matter its size, let us know. Rarely will it be a problem, but if for any reason we can’t do it, we’ll let you know what options are available.
We provide a variety of signage services, including design, cutting, installation, and more. If you have a strange request for your sign, our custom sign fabrication options and support team will be here to make sure that it is handled correctly.
Yes. Our printer is able to produce detailed, unique designs like those required for logos, and trademarked colors with our pantone color matching capabilities.
Yes. Proper maintenance, suitable for each type of custom sign, is critical in making sure they look good for longer and won’t need serious repairs later on. We give each customer detailed instructions on how to best clean, display, and store their sign based on what materials it’s made of and any custom features it has. If maintenance is difficult for them to carry out themselves, we can recommend how often professionals like our sign technicians should carry out regular maintenance.
We strive to keep all of our sign services as affordable as possible because we recognize how crucial signage is for all kinds of businesses. In order to do this we can provide free quotes for your order that includes the price of all the sign related services you need. You can fill out a free quote request on our website at www.bluedotsigns.com/request-a-quote. You can email us with any questions about your order or a quote at email@example.com.
Yes. From sign installation to sign maintenance and repair, we’re available to assist you with anything you signs require.
We primarily service clients in the New Jersey, New York City, and surrounding areas, like Pennsylvania. If you don’t fall within that service area and you need your sign to be repaired, installed, or anything else, we can connect you with someone in your area who can help. If you need a sign created and you are not in our service area, let us know and we can look into shipping costs.
Call us or send us an email! We’re always here to help.
Our extensive experience in the sign industry means that we are familiar with when sign permits will be required for certain signs. If we’re not immediately aware of what specific permit you’ll need for the area you’re wanting to display your sign in, we can do the research and work involved to find out and file it for you. We don’t want you to not be able to display any sign you order from us.
As a full service sign company in NJ, we’re here to help you with any and all steps in the signage process. To determine what kind of sign you need, try to figure out what message you’re trying to share, how much space you have, what market you’re trying to reach, when and where the sign will be visible, and what you hope they’ll take away from it.
Some signs are small and simple enough for non-experts or handymen to install themselves, such as small aluminum, paper, or acrylic signs. Signs that are larger, more complex, or need to be displayed at a significant height like the following are more likely to require specialized tools or knowledge to achieve an ideal installation:
- Vehicle Wraps
- Large Floor, Wall, or Window Decals
- Sequin Signs
- Channel Letter Signs
- Storefront Awnings
- Large Storefront Signs, and more
We can install any of the signs that we produce for you in order to ensure a safe and professional end result.